Xe Phúc Thuận Thảo, Xe hợp đồng Phú Yên, Xe du lịch Phú Yên


Bai làm cua co Luan

Like other people, I like to enjoy TV that is a great source of entertainment. I’m a big fan of 360 degree sport news on VTV 6. It played first in 2000 when I was just 10 years old. 

After hard-working day, I go back home and at 7 p.m sharp, I watch sport program and comment on it with my friends when we drink coffee together. We discussed a lot, even forgetting about lunchtime. In addition, we also discuss many other sports such as: Volleyball, Badminton,...on television. Sports debates bring us closer together and happier. 

 
I love football so one of the most memorable moments I've seen on the show was the U23 Vietnamese team get 2nd place in the Asia Cup U23 with Quang Hai's goal. I've watched it endless times. Although the U23 Vietnamese team did not win, I feel excited and proud of them. 

Although, there are many sport shows on air today, I’m always a loyal fan of sport news not only for its exactly daily data but also the gorgeous and fascinating of MC.